Could I? lack of bloating.....

louielly

Reaction score
Has anyone got a BFP but NOT had any bloating????

I'm 9dpo possibly 10. But haven't got any bloating at all..... Before my BFP in Feb I had mega bloating, to the point which it was uncomfortable.

I've felt really confident up until today. My symptoms so far are.....

1dpo - cramps/twinges
2dpo - cramps/twinges
3dpo - cramps/twinges
4dpo - cramps/twinges, sharp pains in left boob
5dpo - woke up to bloodshot left eye (had this with previous BFP) dizziness, backache, cramps/twinges, sharp pains in left boob
6dpo - backache, irritability and anger (lost it with the puppy several times)
7dpo - Nausea, loads of burping, irritable and angry again
8dpo - Nausea, loads of burping, frequent weeing (3 times in the night) Tingly nipples, heartburn
9dpo - not much apart from burping

I'm going to test in the morning as I'm out tomorrow for my mum and aunts 60th birthdays and meant to be having afternoon tea and lots of cocktails...

Hi hun
I never had any bloating when I got my Bfp
But I had nausea frequent weeing and burping/indegestion so your symptoms sound really good!

Fingers crossed for you my lovely :)

xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Thank you hon, hope you're doing ok?! I know every pregnancy is different but bloating was such a major sign for me before but then so was the burping 😜 I do tend to get nausea before AF as well as BFP x

Every pregnancy causes different symptoms I felt sick with my first before my BFP but with my second I was just exhausted X

Tested this morning 10dpo and a :bfn:

I will enjoy today and have a few cocktails.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 31
So sorry for the BFN hun, it's still really early though, stay positive. ..as hard as it is, have a lovely day today and enjoy a few cocktails :)

xxxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Had a nice day yesterday, we went to the Alice in Wonderland afternoon tea at The Sanderson Hotel. Then walked from the West End to The Alchemist near Liverpool St via the roof top terrace at St Pauls. It was such a lovely sunny day we thought we'd walk! I only had 4 cocktails the entire day/night and only managed to finish the first 2! Only had a couple of sips of the 2nd 2. I normally love my cocktails but just couldn't face them 😏 Probably more to do with just in case rather than actually being pregnant. Also felt waves of nausea throughout the day. Aswell as afternoon tea until 4.30ish, I demolished a chilli con carne later on lol.

Not testing today, going to wait a few more days!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back