Could I have miscarried or was it stress? Please help

LadyDeee

Reaction score
I posted on here thinking I might have had implantation bleeding but I think something else is going on.. I'm on birth control but I thought maybe there was a possibility. What happened was, I had pink and brown spotting for about three days this week (its my period week). But it's never like that, I always lightly bleed for about a day and then start my period. It's always heavy and I have bad cramps but this is just off and on spotting. I've been feeling sick the past week, nauseous and idk I just felt off. I would have mild cramping but it didn't really hurt it was more discomfort. So today I started bleeding heavier like my normal period and I had cramps so bad that I started crying. I'm bleeding red now and not pink and brown and have a migraine. My mood has been so off lately so I'm not sure if stress delayed my period?

Stress can delay a period. It happened to me when I was getting married, it was 2 weeks late and typical I came on on my wedding day!! But if you're worried, see your doctor xx

Stress or being unwell at all can delay a period hun. I was unwell for a while and it delayed my period a couple months!! It's crazy what can affect it. Agree with Emoore, see a doctor if you're concerned at all :) xx

Thank you for the replies... I'm not too worried anymore but at the time I was scared shitless cause I don't like weird things going on with my body haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back