Could I Be??

ToriElla

Reaction score
Eeek

I'm on the combined pill again but we only waited one week rather than two to rely on it.

Now i have thrush (which i got when i was pg with eva - it was my first symptom), heartburn, nausea, headaches, smells seem to be stronger and i feel full and bloated all the time.

I'm wondering if it is possible i could be pg again :shock: it could just be me adjusting to the pill again though. That's what i'm hoping. I enjoyed being pregnant but i didnt want a baby this soon. Obviously i will be happy if i am but pretty scared at the same time.

My last pill is thurs so i should get my period on friday! Watch this space i guess :roll:

oh yeah and i've been going to the loo alot too :roll:

You quite possibly could be :shock: or it could just be the pill. I got thrush quite a bit on the pill the week before af was due.
Lets hope it works out for the best for you.

eeek! got a horrible taste in my mouth too. forgot about that! will keep you posted!

good luck ToriElla!

keep us posted hun

xxx

Hi

good luck hope you find out soon.
xx Katrina

got my period today so i'm not pregnant :) feel relieved :dance:

Awww hun it's horrid waiting for AF to show up especially if you are definately hoping it will be!! Glad it turned up for you. Got mine again last Wednesday - forgot how crap periods are! :evil:

Yeh i know! It sucks. My cramp isn't as bad as it used to be though so thats good x

Thats what im gonna love about pregnancy - no AF for 9 months!! Bet thats lush xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back