Could I be...?

SarahLou0385

Reaction score
Hi all,

Hoping someone can offer advice/has had a similar situation before.

I'm normally like clockwork with a 24/25 day cycle, but somethings been out of whack the last couple of months. My last but one cycle was 3 days over due, ridiculously light for 2 days, nothing at all for a whole day and then tiny bits of spotting for 2days (normally its 5days, and I use Super absorbency tampons with pad for extra insurance). I'd DtD during what was my predicted of dates, but period showed (sort of!) so figured it was just an odd month. Then last cycle I had two days of light flow (barely filled half a regular absorbency tampon in the day, and got away with a pad overnight, with barely anything on it! Never manage that!), a day of nothing again and then 2 days spotting when I wiped. Bleeding was pink-red-brown in that order each time. Now over-due this cycle by 2days, bloated, tender breasts, need to pee ALL the time, hungry all the time, slightly crampy (like af cramps, except without the af). ive had periods of queasiness, dizziness/light-headedness, and I am absolutely exhausted all the time (although I do work long days, I'm sure it's getting worse with the tiredness).

So I guess my question is could my 2 odd afs have been breakthrough bleeding or something, and should I test? Has anyone else had similar experience and what happened for them?

Thanks in advance,
Sarah

Test, the only way you'll ever know :) I've read about breakthrough bleeding! But I've also had odd periods that were light & on & off and I did wonder if there was something up & tested, negatives though! So it's not a cert either way. Also being poorly or stressed can delay ovulation which would then delay your period? I would test though! Good luck! X

Short light periods can suggest non ovulatory cycle
I don't ovulate and this is how I am. Light bleed 24-36 hours followed by little spotting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back