Could I be?

madi9879

Reaction score
So I'm in a really confusing situation. I switched my birth control about 6 weeks ago, I've never missed a day just been late taking them there were a few days I threw up after taking them and just now found out that makes them pretty much inactive. I've been skipping my periods since it's summer and I've been going to a lot of events. About 2 weeks ago I started getting really nauseous, fatigued, headaches, sore breasts, and I had a little bit of brown blood one day when I wiped then nothing. I took a pregnancy test about a week or so ago and it came back negative. I've still been feeling all of those symptoms and now certain smells are making me sick. Could I be pregnant and just have tested too early before?

Maybe you tested too early for it to pick up. Definitely test again, if still neg go to the doctors and they'll give you a blood test x

Are there any pregnancy tests that are more accurate than others? Also, do you get a more accurate result dipping the test?

Definitely a bfn. Might make a doctors appointment if my symptoms continue

Attachments

• pre.jpg
    pre.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 32
  • pre2.jpg
    pre2.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 23
Still haven't tested again yet because I'm not sure how far along I would be since I've used my birth control to skip periods. My boobs and nipples have become really sore to where it hurts to wear a bra, and that's something that never happens for me. I'm not sure if I'm really over thinking or I could actually be pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back