Could I be pregnant

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Meghan, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Meghan

Meghan New Member

Hello! I’m new to the forums. I’ve been on birth control for a long time but 10 days ago I missed 2 active pills in a row and me and my husband had sex, I missed the 2 last active pills in the pack before my period. 3 days after we had sex I loved but just for a day and usually my periods are super heavy but it was very light then it was gone. I’ve been having light cramping and headaches and now 10 days later I had a little brown and pink blood. Could it be a pregnancy? I took a couple tests and 1 came out negative and the other had a faint line but I can’t tell if it’s just broken or if it was a faint line

2. chattychar1990

chattychar1990 Well-Known Member

When is your next period due?
    Do you have photos of the test you have a faint line on?

3. Meghan

Meghan New Member

My next period is in 2 weeks. And this is the pregnancy test that I took yesterday

4. chattychar1990

chattychar1990 Well-Known Member

If your period isn't due for another 2 weeks then i very much doubt you will be getting a positive pregnancy test.
    Sounds like the blood may have been your body going a bit crazy from missing 2 pills.
    Have you started taking your pill again?
    The test you have there are notorious for evap lines unfortunately so i never trust them when i see a faint line on them.
    I would wait to see if your period arrives when your due and if it doesn't test with a pink dye test.

5. Layney

Layney Well-Known Member

I see a line

6. Rainbow1234

Rainbow1234 Well-Known Member

That looks like a positive test to me. When you are on birth control pills you don’t have a ‘normal’ cycle. You just bleed when you have your week break or take the placebo type pills so it could very well be correct. I’d take a second test and see if it’s the same x