Could i be pregnant?

vivere

Reaction score
Hello!
I had unprotected intercourse around OV time,becouse we are trying for a baby..
And currently im missing period by 3 days, i took pregnancy tests 4 days in a row, and all came out negative ( poundland strip test), my perriod is still missing, my breast feel a lot fuller(heavier) and hurts, but thats usualy before period.. but i have massive back pain(wich i never have before period) and my vaginal discharge is creamy white for the past 3 days..
One day aswell my stomach was going crazy (gases) .. im just confused.. could it be pregnancy?

I remember last month your period was late, when did it come?x

Yes, it came after 7 days, but last month also i didnt have any pms symptoms and then right before period started i got pms .. now i have pms symptoms but no period.

Are you sure you ovulated when you thought you did?
If you ovulated later then your period will be later.

Not sure then hun if your tests are showing negative it probably just means your period is late again.

What method are you using to determine your ovulation?

Well i have my period calendar, and around that time when i notice when my cervical mucus is egg white consistency i know its ovulating time.. it was 6th of october, and next day i had a bit of cramping.. It might be that i ovulated 2 days later then my calendar was saying..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back