Could I be pregnant?

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by lj454341, Dec 12, 2016.

1. lj454341

lj454341 New Member

Hi! I stopped the pill mid pack on Nov. 13 due to a stomach virus, a few days later had with-drawl bleeding, and then had sex with my boyfriend about 4 days later. I then started the pill again on the 23rd of Nov. Is there any way that I could be pregnant? I've heard that I have to wait until after my first REAL period in order to ovulate. I have been feeling period like pains, but I think it could also be a UTI because I can not tell if the pain is in my uterus or bladder. I am still in university so I am kind of nervous. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

2. Agnessa

Agnessa Well-Known Member

From what I know waiting for the real period is so your doctor can estimate how many weeks you are pregnant but you could ovulate anytime after stopping the pill but it's rather unlikely to happen for it so fast I think. I ditched the pill and had sex 1 day before ovulation which happened exactly 19 days after last pill (100% sure- used OPK) Still didnt get pregnant because the odds are quite low...