Could I be pregnant?

Butterfly445

Reaction score
Hello I'm new here, any advice or help appreciated

Hello, I came off my pill in may, since then (not including my withdrawal bleed) I have had 3 full cycles since then 2 at 35 days and one at 33 days. I am now on my fourth cycle.

I am now on CD 37 and no sign of AF. Took a cheap test on day AF was due morning - BFN. Took clear blue plus yesterday first urine & BFN. Cheap test this morning BFN. suspect I ovulate around CD 21. I have had terrible back ache for 2 weeks and today I am very emotional (prob after BFN) , yesterday I had some intense painful cramping. My Cervix is high ... so I don't feel like AF is on the way.

Is there any chance I am pregnant? Am I out for this month? Where shall I go from here?

Any advice welcomed

Thank you.

As many women are during the 2ww I'm very upset, stressed, anxious and inexperienced.

X

Hi Butterfly. Welcome to the forum. It's really hard to say unfortunately. I've had two bfp's and no symptoms whatsoever with either of them whereas the months I've had loads of symptoms, nothing.

You're not out til af arrives so there is definitely still hope. If you did ovulate on day 21 then you would expect a bfp to show by now BUT there are women that don't get them til later. It could just be late ovulation, late implantation or it could be that your cycles are still taking a while to settle down unfortunately - that can take a long time, even after things seem to be back to normal. Cervix position isn't really an indicator unless you check regularly enough to know what's normal. I find my changes at different times of day and tends to be very high during af which is unusual. For me the only sure sign something is happening is that my cervix gets very, very soft just before a bfp but even that varies from woman to woman.

Sorry, not sure any of this is much help, if I were you I would test again in a couple of days and if still bfn and no af maybe see the doctor to see if they can either check hormone levels or kick-start your period?

Best of luck.

All very useful information thank you,
I'm going to try and hold off until Saturday , if no AF
By then, I'll rest with a clear blue digital.
I guess if no AF by Monday I'll see the doctor.
Thank you x

Hi Butterfly, just wanted to give you my experience from coming off the pill a few years ago. My cycles were your average 28 days but after about 6 months or so they started getting longer up to 44 days then as short as 22 days. It could be your body adjusting to coming off the pill as it can take a while for some of us. Although I hope it's just of case of a shy BFP for you X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back