Could I be pregnant?

Perry

Reaction score
So after months of nothing after coming off the mini pill last August I finally got a light period at the end of March. Then I got another about a month later. Then I got a much heavier "normal" period 29th May to 7th of June. My periods have always been 7+ days so no worries there.

So I think I would have been ovulating around the 20th of June but we were on holiday so I didn't keep track and I'm not sure for certain when it was.

Last week I was so tired I fell asleep on the sofa twice after work, I wad horrid to my husband for no reason, then my lower back started aching and then on Wednesday the 6th I had pink discharge. I thought it was the beginning of my period but it only lasted a few hours. Instead I've had a few days of lots of slippery cm and a day of creamy cm. I have a very tight pinchy feeling in my uterus and I had an incredibly vivid dream about giving birth. But worst of all us that my boobs are on fire. They seem bigger and I have very prominent blue veins. They really hurt and I never suffer breast pain with my periods normally.

I reckon I'm about 6 days late but I can't be certain. I've done a pregnancy test every other day since Thursday and they've all come back negative. I feel like I'm pregnant though. The ones I have are the cheep dippy strips. Is it worth buying a more expensive one? Or should I try and wait till the end of the week and test again?

Cheers

P xxx

If it was an implantation bleed you had then a pregnancy test should show by now. You definitely have lots of promising symptoms! I would buy a FRER (first response) as I think these are most reliable and rarely need much squinting at the lines. Good luck, I hope you get your bfp xx

Last edited:
Thanks MrsS15. I'm trying to wait until the weekend before testing again. It's so hard! The past two nights I've woken at 3-4am with horrible breast pain. I've had to get up and put my bra on and sit up still so they're not moving at all or leaning on anything. Needless to say I'm like a zombie today!! Also haven't been able to eat more than half a meal for the past few days. Urgh don't like this not knowing... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back