Could I be Pregnant??

Nativeamerican

Reaction score
I had unprotected intercourse on June25th. That week after I felt like something wasn't right. I was bloated, mixed emotions along with anxiety and cravings started. This week things became a little more intense compared to last week. Bloating has continued, I have went from constipation to diarrhea, emotions still going back and forth, and my cravings for spicy food are insane, also I keep feeling sick but haven't thrown up. I also will wake up extremely hot. I have taken my temperature throughout the days to see how they are, at some point it's at a normal 98.3 but then I'll get a 99.7 at another point in the day. I recently on June 15-16 thought I was pregnant due to my period only lasting two days, acting more like spotting which is very unlikely of me because my periods are very normal and always on time. So I took a pregnancy test but it came back negative at that time. Anyways, those are some of the things that's been happening. Could I be pregnant? I'm waiting till my next period to take another pregnancy test. FINGERS CROSSED. 😁

Im currently going through the same thing,
I have to wait another 2 weeks for my period to come
But i've had all the symptoms of pregnancy even tho my tests dont come back with a clear second line.
Only time can tell i guess
So anxious!
Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27