Could I be pregnant??

purplelovr27

Reaction score
On the 28 and 29, I had spotting. The typical sounding implantation bleeding spotting, much lighter than a period barely anything and was dark red but mainly brown. Since the spotting stopped (going on 3 days), I've had mild cramping in my lower abdominal. Right below my belly button. As of today my period isn't due for another 10 days, so it's too early to test. My typical cycle time is about 32-36 days.

My only symptoms I have come across are: spotting, minor cramping, a little more tired than normal, waves of minor nausea
So new symptom that came about this evening. I did not have any appetite for dinner and had not eaten anything since lunch. I ate something because I knew I'd be starving in the morning if I didnt eat anything. But while eating, had bad nausea, burping while eating (not normal), and I got hurtburn for the first time ever in my life.
Do these all seem like normal symptoms.

Update for me: it's been 5 days since the spotting ended. During those 5 days I've had some cramping and mild lower back aches. I've been more tired than normal, wanting to take naps during the day. A new symptom I have is (TMI) diarrhea. I got the worst cramps I've ever experienced with it. It woke me up last night at 1:30am and I couldn't ignore it. I was in the bathroom for 30 minutes. Like I said I had the worst cramps I've ever experienced, it got to the point where I was going to go to the hospital. Still had some diarrhea when I woke for the day and cramps like I have had for the past 5 days.
This waiting game stinks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back