Could I be pregnant?!

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by JessicaRose172, Jul 23, 2013.

1. JessicaRose172

Right well here goes! A few weeks ago me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex, however I am on the pill (I do miss a few and sometimes take it at different times). A week and a bit after I felt a lot of cramping in my abdominal region along with headaches, backaches, tiredness and some dizzy spells. Me and my boyfriend are young and he does not want a baby at all and I am not ready to be a mother, I know we should of used protection but it was in the moment and we didn't have one around us and so I am relying on my pill. Any replies will be helpful!!!

2. scn

scn Well-Known Member

Yes but the only way to know is to test when your period is due

3. JessicaRose172

Okay thankyou!

4. Toria111

Toria111 Well-Known Member

I have a friend who fell pregnant whilst on the pill and using condoms! The best thing to do is take a pregnancy test when your period would be due.

5. JessicaRose172

Really stressing out!! I know I wouldnt be able to provide for my baby and i know i could never have an abortion :(

6. Baby Bean

Baby Bean Well-Known Member

Try not to worry until you know for sure. When would your period be due? Some tests can detect pregnancy earlier than that date but you do run the risk of getting a false negative :hug:

7. JessicaRose172

This saturday/sunday I am going to a place tomorrow which is able to provide me with free pregnancy testing but is that to early? should i wait and see if my period is late?

8. Baby Bean

Baby Bean Well-Known Member

You could try tomorrow but the result will be more accurate if you wait til the day your period is due x

9. JessicaRose172

Okay thankyou!!! You guys have no idea how much this has helped me!!! x

10. Beckyb1991

Beckyb1991 Well-Known Member

Hi jessica.
    Firstly try not to stress , yes you should have used protection but worrying about that now isn't going to help. What you need to do is take a test and work it out from there. We will all be here to help and advice you if you are pregnant. It doesn't matter how young you are we will always help and support. The liklyhood is your worrying about nothing but if you are pregnant you will have support. At the end of the day accidents happen! We are only human. Good luck huni xxxx

11. Beckyb1991

Beckyb1991 Well-Known Member

Hi jessica.
    Firstly try not to stress , yes you should have used protection but worrying about that now isn't going to help. What you need to do is take a test and work it out from there. We will all be here to help and advice you if you are pregnant. It doesn't matter how young you are we will always help and support. The liklyhood is your worrying about nothing but if you are pregnant you will have support. At the end of the day accidents happen! We are only human. Good luck huni xxxx