Could I be pregnant with no Beta-hcg?

Nowayout

Reaction score
The last couple of months have been a tough time where I tried to figure out whether I was pregnant or not. I was on the pill at the time when I would have conceived. Since then, I´ve had a lot of negative tests, three ultrasounds where the doctors said they didn´t see anything (one said I have low progesterone levels) and two blood tests, one of which was at about 8 weeks and said my hcg was <0.1 mU/ml, the other at 14/15 weeks and said my hcg was <2 mU/ml (though this was at a different center, so maybe that was the lowest possible measure they had). My period has been normal for the past few months. Everyone says it´s impossible, but for the past week, I´ve felt flutters in my stomach (I would be in my 16th week now). They don´t all feel the same, some feel like kicks, others like tickles, others still like bubbles popping. They´re not only in the area around my bellybutton, some are above it or to the far left or right.

Are these baby kicks? Could I be pregnant?

If there is nothing on scans and no hcg in your blood then you are not pregnant x

I´m just confused about where the flutters are coming from if it´s not a baby...

Wind? There is no way your feeling baby kicks or movement if there isnt anything being picked up on the scan and most importantly, it be damn near impossible to be pregnant with a below 5mui hcg reading. Anything higher than 5 is pregnant.

Think you really need to come to terms with the fact your not pregnant. Your on or were on the pill, your bloods are below reference range for a pregnancy and theres nothing in your scans.

Good luck in the future.

xxxx

Last edited:
It's more likely to be your bowels if a pregnancy has been ruled out several times and you've had a period.

You can convince yourself of having diseases and symptoms that are not really there same with pregnancy, it's often referred as phantom pregnancy x

My sil had a phantom pregnancy and they are not nice. She has so many losses before and she was convinced they was all wrong. She felt strong kick ect then when they finally convinced her after what would have been her due date she went into mourning. She grieved harder for that one than all the rest. She even gained weight and had a bump they really do mess with your body and mind.
As said tho with no hcg and nothing on a scan your not really pregnant hun xxx

Oh gosh, that sounds awful lilmisshopeful, has she managed to have a take home baby?

Oh gosh, that sounds awful lilmisshopeful, has she managed to have a take home baby?

After 8 losses she had a daughter then another daughter followed by 2 sets of twin boys then another daughter lol so has her house full she always wanted

Oh wow! That's fantastic, just goes to show eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back