Could I be pregnant still

confusedmum

Reaction score
Almost 2 weeks ago I got positive pregnancy test digital and the one with 2 lines 3 days later I had a very light bleed no clots no pain lasted 4 days I took a home test on the Wednesday which was negative I went for a blood test this day and got my results back on Friday and the doc told me that I had a level of 8 which shows 1-2 weeks pregnant he said the bleeding was likely to be early miscarriage I did test after bleeding stopped and it showed negative so I thought that was that sadly I had lost my baby early did a second test to confirm and again negative so now past couple of days my sore boobs frequency in going to pee and nausea feeling have returned I did a test again this morning and within a minute a faint line appeared again.
My question is I have heard of vanishing twin but never experienced it myself so I was wondering if I could have lost one and the other survived has anybody had this where you lose one and hcg drops to a level where it can't be picked up for then the second baby to implant and get stronger for hcg levels to rise again a few days later
Please any help would be great I'm so confused

Could this new test be of a higher sensativity and still picking up hcg from the mc? I've not had a similar experience so sorry I can't help there. My cousin lost a twin but she didn't test imbetween so I'm not sure if it ever went negative sorry

Could this new test be of a higher sensativity and still picking up hcg from the mc? I've not had a similar experience so sorry I can't help there. My cousin lost a twin but she didn't test imbetween so I'm not sure if it ever went negative sorry

No Hun same test as I used before

I don't think you would have got a negative test if this were the case xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back