could I be pregnant? helppppp

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by hayssjanexx, May 24, 2013.

1. hayssjanexx

hayssjanexx New Member

hello.. I have been having pain in the right side of my abdomen and on the left side I get flutters and an irregular pulsation type feeling on and off as i had with y first when she had hiccups, I have the mirena coil for 2 years now and have always had a period with it and now 2 months running havent had a period? but had light spotting one day 2 weeks ago my breasts are also sore.. could I be pregnant?

2. Smileygirl

Smileygirl Well-Known Member

I don't have any experience with a coil but from what you've said, I would probably do a test. Hope you get the result you want!

3. Sprk

Sprk Well-Known Member

I used to hae te coil, and while st not likely you are pg, it is possible. So I would do a test to make sure. If you are you need to have te coil out, ASAP.

4. hayssjanexx

hayssjanexx New Member

maybe I'm just being paranoid I don't know, i just feel weir at the moment.. I know the coil gives off men hormones so how comes it apparently makes you think you are pregnant?

5. scn

scn Well-Known Member

You need to do a test ASAP because the coil needs to be removed if you are pregnant, good luck,I hope you get the result you want xx

6. Sprk

Sprk Well-Known Member

Scnx is right, you need to do a test.

7. hayssjanexx

hayssjanexx New Member

I done a test and came up with negative so I guess that's my answer I'm glad I'm not as I've already got a 2 year old not ready for another yet but thankyou for your replies as support I appreciate it xxx