could I be pregnant? helppppp

hayssjanexx

Reaction score
hello.. I have been having pain in the right side of my abdomen and on the left side I get flutters and an irregular pulsation type feeling on and off as i had with y first when she had hiccups, I have the mirena coil for 2 years now and have always had a period with it and now 2 months running havent had a period? but had light spotting one day 2 weeks ago my breasts are also sore.. could I be pregnant?

I don't have any experience with a coil but from what you've said, I would probably do a test. Hope you get the result you want!

I used to hae te coil, and while st not likely you are pg, it is possible. So I would do a test to make sure. If you are you need to have te coil out, ASAP.

maybe I'm just being paranoid I don't know, i just feel weir at the moment.. I know the coil gives off men hormones so how comes it apparently makes you think you are pregnant?

You need to do a test ASAP because the coil needs to be removed if you are pregnant, good luck,I hope you get the result you want xx

Scnx is right, you need to do a test.

I done a test and came up with negative so I guess that's my answer I'm glad I'm not as I've already got a 2 year old not ready for another yet but thankyou for your replies as support I appreciate it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back