Could i be preg??

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Spark, May 17, 2016.

1. Spark

Spark Member

Hi guys hope your all well! So I came off the pill in January and have had normal periods up until last week! My period was due on Sat 14th may, instead it came on Thurs the 12th lasted 2 days and went again iv had nothing since but cramps and also night sweats! I don't want to test too early! Anyone any advice??

2. MrsS15

MrsS15 Well-Known Member

What was your period like when it came on Thursday? It could have been implantation bleeding if you ovulated late. In that case you could definitely test now! Also could just be a normal period. Before ttc my periods were every 28 days on the button. Since trying I've been 27days, 26, 25 and once even 24. I've had a period that lasted 8hrs! Unfortunately our bodies do all sorts of strange things. I'd try testing now in case it was IB but if negative it was most likely an early period if you ovulated early hun xx

3. Spark

Spark Member

It was bright red but not overly heavy! Just weird that it ended so quickly I didn't even spot after 2 days! I think IL do a test tomorrow! I'm still very crampy and have a stitch on my side! Here's hoping I will keep you updated 😄

4. russellmuscle

russellmuscle Well-Known Member

Id perhaps test 3 days from your bleed, hopefully youll get a BFP.

I got night sweats mostly upon lead up to AF - but also had a couple before my BFP.

Could be either.

Good luck.

xxxx

5. Ellsbells

Ellsbells Well-Known Member

What are your normal pre/post menstrual symptoms like? Do you ever suffer from sore boobs/nipples and cramps? These were the tale tell signs that I was due on every month, except I was a week late on my period in Feb and then did a test to show that I was pregnant! :)

So AF symptoms can be very similar to pregnancy symptoms! Give it a couple of days and then try testing daily just in case!

Good luck! xx

6. Spark

Spark Member

Hi ladies well I tested today and what do you know! The 2 blue lines were there �������� so I guess it was an implantation bleed I had!

7. Ellsbells

Eeek post a photo :) I'm so nosey haha! xx

8. EmmaLilly22

EmmaLilly22 Well-Known Member

Eek post a picture xx

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

9. luratraloora

luratraloora Well-Known Member

10. Spark

Spark Member

How do I post a photo on this girls??? Xx

11. Spark

Spark Member

12. Ellsbells

Instead of posting on 'quick reply' click on 'post reply' on the left under the comments, its more advance, they'll have a paperclip you need to click on to add the pic as an attachment xx