Could i be preg??

Spark

Reaction score
Hi guys hope your all well! So I came off the pill in January and have had normal periods up until last week! My period was due on Sat 14th may, instead it came on Thurs the 12th lasted 2 days and went again iv had nothing since but cramps and also night sweats! I don't want to test too early! Anyone any advice??

What was your period like when it came on Thursday? It could have been implantation bleeding if you ovulated late. In that case you could definitely test now! Also could just be a normal period. Before ttc my periods were every 28 days on the button. Since trying I've been 27days, 26, 25 and once even 24. I've had a period that lasted 8hrs! Unfortunately our bodies do all sorts of strange things. I'd try testing now in case it was IB but if negative it was most likely an early period if you ovulated early hun xx

It was bright red but not overly heavy! Just weird that it ended so quickly I didn't even spot after 2 days! I think IL do a test tomorrow! I'm still very crampy and have a stitch on my side! Here's hoping I will keep you updated 😄

Id perhaps test 3 days from your bleed, hopefully youll get a BFP.

I got night sweats mostly upon lead up to AF - but also had a couple before my BFP.

Could be either.

Good luck.

xxxx

What are your normal pre/post menstrual symptoms like? Do you ever suffer from sore boobs/nipples and cramps? These were the tale tell signs that I was due on every month, except I was a week late on my period in Feb and then did a test to show that I was pregnant! :)

So AF symptoms can be very similar to pregnancy symptoms! Give it a couple of days and then try testing daily just in case!

Good luck! xx

Hi ladies well I tested today and what do you know! The 2 blue lines were there �������� so I guess it was an implantation bleed I had!

view

Instead of posting on 'quick reply' click on 'post reply' on the left under the comments, its more advance, they'll have a paperclip you need to click on to add the pic as an attachment xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back