Could I be miscarrying

ALEXANDRA S

Reaction score
Sorry if this is too much for this group on not too sure what's allowed , but I just recently moved in with my boyfriend. Then first day I moved in I was nauseous all night and even turning in bed made it worse finally around 3 am I started throwing up. He jokingly mentioned morning sickness , I pushed it out of my head I've been on birth control and on top of that I have some issues with my body that would make carrying a baby full term very hard. Well symptoms continued and any time we slept together I would spot a little. I didn't think anything of it , but this morning I was feeling so off I stopped and got a pregnancy test. It was a faint positive. I went to my mom's before work and I started to feel a really big pressure in my pelvic area. When I got to work it was so bad I went to sit on the toilet and I felt a gush and then looked down at a massive clump the size of my palm. I'm still bleeding and I'm wondering if this could be a miscarriage. Should I take another test ? I have a doctor's appointment next week do I need to go to the ER or should I wait.

SquarePic_20200108_20472875.jpg

That does sound like a miscarriage, I'm sorry. But you'd need an ultrasound to confirm one way or the other, and if it is a miscarriage you need an ultrasound to make sure you've passed everything. If you haven't you can get an infection.

That does sound like a miscarriage, I'm sorry. But you'd need an ultrasound to confirm one way or the other, and if it is a miscarriage you need an ultrasound to make sure you've passed everything. If you haven't you can get an infection.
Thank you I will go to the ER

I'm so sorry you are going thru this. Please get checked out.

I'm so sorry hun, it does sound like a miscarriage. I will echo what the others said, go see a GP.:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back