Could eat a horse

Tootsmaloy

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm not that far along yet, just a couple of weeks, but was wondering if anyone else is absolutely starving?! I've always been a bit of a skinnyminny so maybe this is just my body's way of sorting me out for pregnancy so to speak, building up some reserves, the but I am always hungry. Even if I eat a huge dinner, by 11pm I'm absolutely famished!!!

xxx

I'm the opposite
I'm a fatty n not really wanting to eat anything lol

I feel sick most of them and my brain says 'don't eat' , but my body makes me eat because its the only time I feel ok. :/ once I have a bite, it's hard to stop. And once I'm done eating, I feel sick all over again. It's a vicious cycle lol

I am starving all the time too, driving me crazy especially as i really dont need to put anything on :$

i was the same! im a skinny minnie too lol but now i haven't stopped eating! yum, nothing better than a big fat greasy egg and bacon sarnie (lion stamped eggs of course ;P) yummmmmmmmmm xx

Ooh egg and bacon sarnie - think I'm planning my meals for tomorrow already! It's nice to know I'm not alone - whether it's wanting to devour food or having no appetite. I guess pregnancy is a journey I've only barely started.

Thanks for your replies ladies!

xxx

I ate like a horse in the first 12 weeks, constantly starving!!! It calms down I promise!x

I'm only three weeks and found out today but i'm absolutely famished! Could even eat a scabby horse!

A scabby horse! Haha that made me laugh! I haven't read anywhere about an increased appetite so I thought I was jut being greedy! Not just me though, phew! At least I'm not nauseous yet (touch wood) that would make me even more starving!

Hope all is well with you ladies and thanks for the replies :)

xxx

Hi girls, my first post here!!

I'm the same, starving all the time! But also feel queasy! Makes no sense!

Snap, sickness only started yesterday and the only thing that seemed to calm it down was more food! Have been hungrier the last few days too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back