Could do with some adivce

Winnie

Reaction score
So basically we have had the test done and comes back that I have low sperm have started wellmans conception everyday as well as a brocca vitamin every morning as well as 1500mg of maca I'm just wondering if there's any other supplements I can take to up my sperm they also said I have a low mobility but what I don't understand really is when we was at the appointment the doctor said that we should conceive naturally within a year by eating right taken supplements then in the letter they sent us it says the only way is thru a test tube baby which is something I don't think I'm willing to do as last time I quit smoking went gym eating right

Didn't want to read and run but I have no idea what the answer is. I would have thought that if sperm is low then there must still be a chance of conception but it may be unlikely. I don't know if supplements can change that??

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi, I'm sorry to hear it's still low. Maca should help you.

My husband's sperm is ok as all the issues are with me so I'm not best placed to help but hopefully somebody else can regarding other supplements.

I know when you were here before I mentioned IUI and I think this should be your first port of call should the natural route not work. It's much easier than ivf and not much different to natural really and doesn't cause stress like ivf can.

Keep us updated. I hope it happens for you soon. Xx

It sounds like you're doing all the things you can at the moment. Keep trying and hopefully you will conceive naturally. I could be wrong, but I think when you have a low sperm count you should try and have sex closer to ovulation and not do it everyday as well... but someone might correct me on that one

Yeah that's right. Every few days is better to let the quality build up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back