Could cry!

Vic27

Reaction score
So I have just over 3 weeks left at work and went into work today to find out my shifts have changed as of next week!!!

My normal hours were hard enough but these new hours are gonna kill me even though I only gave to do it for 3 weeks I'm shitting myself!
So an example of my new hours-
Mon- off
Tues 9-7
Wed 9-3
Thurs 12-9
Frid 9-7
Sat 9-5

Am I being a baby? I'm finding my normal hours hard enough but what really bothers me is I wasn't even asked and just told today! I've held back the tears and anger just to get me through the day but I'm so down and my boss isn't the easiest to talk to plus I don't wanna b the only one to say anything bout it as the other staff haven't said to her and then I would b the most pregnant one!
I just want to finish up I'm hating work at the moment! X

I couldn't do it :( I got signed off sick for my last 4 weeks , if you find it to hard don't do it x

I'm lucky and have full flexi so that would defiantly kill me off, but I also have 7 weeks left :-(

Is there no chance they can change it for you? If they say no do a little cry, it might work haha x

Thanks ladies its really hard as I'm a beautician so work on appointment system and as part of a really small team so I'm gonna see how next week goes and take ur from there I just feel like its never enough for my boss I work my arse off and its never enough just wish she would cut me some slack I'm rely starting to struggle but I'm one of those people that can't let others down I'm such a people pleaser it's kinda my own fault I should say something but I find it really hard I've already mentioned hours before but its just went over her head so doesn't make much difference tbh just needed a moan soz ladies x

I had tht problem with my boss I'm a hairdresser and I just gave up in th end

Dont push yourself. Try it, but if you find it too hard just be honest and tell your boss you cant do it. I know it doesnt help, but at least u only have 3 weeks left. xx

Ong vic that's awful. I'm only 3 days different than you and I can't bear the thought of those hours!
Could you just mention how tired you are and that it's a struggle?? I know it's easier said than done though I suppose.
I finish next week with all of my annual leave I'm owed, and I'm counting down the days myself so I can't even imagine how your feeling :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back