Could baby be engaging?

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Haylian, Jul 21, 2013.

1. Haylian

Haylian Well-Known Member

I'm 33 weeks today and I've read that it's normal for baby to start engaging.
    My mw told me that as she's been head down since my 24 week apt she wouldn't be surprised if she moves down early.

Well over the last week I've found my pelvis and the top of my foof (sorry tmi) and my groin area very sore ad achey and generally painful, especially when I stand. I've also started to waddle and as much as I try not to I can't stop it haha.

Anyone else think it might be cause baby is engaging? I've had SPD ruled out by my physio so not that.

X

2. L2310

L2310 Well-Known Member

Yes I'd defo say its that. I have the same feeling its really achy and sore low down and midwife said its because heads engaged xx

3. Vicm

Vicm Well-Known Member

I'm exactly same. Been like this for few weeks and its getting much worse. Also need to wee a lot more too.

4. Haylian

Haylian Well-Known Member

Yes I'm going to toilet even more now too! Ooh my baby is making her way down :) so exciting xx

5. Constantstar

Constantstar Well-Known Member

Sounds like.me! Lol! Eef been going toiket more. My bump looks low and im achy.i Def look like a waddler more now! X

mummy to ds 11/7/11
    pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13