Coughing After Feeding?

ButterflyBoo_x

Reaction score
Dylan is 2 weeks old today, and for atleast a week hes been coughing after hes been feeding (while being burped) and bringing up quite a bit of milk too. he doesn't always burp easily so i've been giving him Infacol since wednesday, and its helped his burping.
Hes still bringing up quite alot of milk aswell. sometimes its only a little bit, but more often than not its quite alot (around 1oz) and it comes shooting out of his nose aswell as his mouth poor thing, he looks so exhausted after being sick :(
I've got the HV coming round on monday so i will mention all this to her then, i was just wondering if anyone else has had a simular experience.

Hes also still got Green poo, don't know if thats of any significance xx
(And hes bottlefed on SMA) x

Hey Hun!! My lo was doing exactly the same!!

My lo is 5 months next week... They diagnosed her wit reflux, she has baby gaviscon sachets in her bottle and she's fine now :) no more sick :)

Xxx

Hey Hun!! My lo was doing exactly the same!!

My lo is 5 months next week... They diagnosed her wit reflux, she has baby gaviscon sachets in her bottle and she's fine now :) no more sick :)

Xxx

Do you think she'll do something about it then on monday or wait me leave it a bit longer?

He doesn't have a cough any other time apart from just after feeding, it started off sounding like he was chocking on the milk but now it sounds more like a cough poor thing :(

Glad it helped your LO, i was thinking it could be reflux, but thought i'd ask first x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back