Cotton buds

Izzy

Reaction score
I feel a bit silly asking this, but you always see cotton buds in supermarkets with the baby toiletries, but i can't think what use a baby has for them!

What do you use them for baby-wise?

Izzyx

i have never used them, was always told not to use themin ears or nose. We got bought some and i use them for my eye make up lol.

i use them on matthews ears not actually in the ear holes but in the creases to get out the manky gunk that seems to live there god knows where it comes from other than that i dont use them

I use them to flick out Ella's bogies when they get near to the surface. Sorry!! :lol:

I've used them for the outside of brody's ears...(not near the hole bit, but the crinky bit) when he's had flaky skin round there :)

I used them and still use them on Zack to clean out his ears, and also to dry the inside of his ears after giving him a bath hehe

xxx

i dont use them but the OH seems to enjoy fishing boggies out Adeles nose as she still cant blow it proper she blows through her mouth...lol

We use them for belly button fluff and between toe fluff

i use tehm for Abis ears but dont poke them in the canal just the creases and around the ear canal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back