Cotbed quilts?

charliebear

Reaction score
Where did you get yours?

We got our 1st as a set, pillow, quilt and George pig covers. Were in need of a spare set and looking for reccomendations :)

The ones already covered or one you buy the covers for separately like you own?

x

I never got on wit the ones already patterned and the first cot quilt I bought the quilt was too thick and the covered were too small :wall: so I stuck to nice snuggle fleece blankets until she went into a bed and now she has a normal single quilt x

We had the ones that were already covered with DS after we changed his cot into a cotbed and we had a couple so alternated them when they needed cleaning. I went to Dunelm Mill at the weekend and noticed that they actually sell cotbed duvet sets now so we could have put covers on them or alternatively we did consider actually buying the usual single duvets and just using a sewing machine to make them smaller? Might work out cheaper???

Ive just been on babies r us cos i need to buy one more and theres some really nice one's on there for about £15-20!! Loads of desgins too! :D

or mothercare!!

i have got the sleeping bag thingies to put baby in, so just one set of bedding for the cot so far and a few bottom sheets incase they get sicky

xxx

Sorry for the confusion....I meant Duvets where you put the covers on!

I'n the end I bought a Duvet £7/8 and a pillow £5 from George at Asda :)
Thank you all. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back