Cot bumper for cot bed...

tots hope

Reaction score
Could a couple of you please measure your cot bumpers for me please? I am trying to make one but im not sure what size to make it!

Just length and height could be great - thank you x x

I've never used cot bumpers - it's said that they can contribute to SIDS so I've never taken that chance.

Xena said:
I've never used cot bumpers - it's said that they can contribute to SIDS so I've never taken that chance.

From BBC.co.uk...

Can I use a cot bumper for my baby?

In the past, there had been concerns that bumpers may make babies too hot, increasing the risk of cot death.

However, recent research has shown that they have neither adverse nor beneficial effects.

Consequently, FSID and the Department of Health neither promote nor discourage the use of bumpers.

Just to clarify.

Hi

I never used one either because of the same reasons , i ownt take a chance other wise but each to their own!
I do have a cot bumper pad that came with the blanket and cot sheets so i will measure tom for you unless someone else has doen so before me :)

Katrina

Hellokitty said:
Xena said:

From BBC.co.uk...

Can I use a cot bumper for my baby?

In the past, there had been concerns that bumpers may make babies too hot, increasing the risk of cot death.

However, recent research has shown that they have neither adverse nor beneficial effects.

Consequently, FSID and the Department of Health neither promote nor discourage the use of bumpers.

Just to clarify.

ok, well I still wouldn't use one but each to their own.

I used one for paris and will use one for this one too measure 183 x 45cm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back