Cosatto..

EmiLou123

Reaction score
Does anyone have this car seat? I'm in love with it... is it any good? I'm planning ahead! As you were all so helpful yesterday am looking for some more advice! Thanks lovelies xxxuploadfromtaptalk1374744320328.jpg

tapatalking x

I want this one too! It looks quite huge though and I only have a little ka xxx

Aww lol I've got an Audi so don't think I'll have a problem there! Have you seen it in person? It reckons it goes up to 11 years old! (I think that was this one anyway!) Xxx

tapatalking x

I wanted the girly version of this as I love the designs, but there are soo many bad reviews of them that I decided against it :(

Bad reviews? Oh dear... I'll consult the mighty Google... xxx

tapatalking x

Have a look on which lovely they review loads of different car seats x

Ah that's a good idea, thanks! I trust Which! It's hard choosing stuff though 'cos for every person that likes something, there's someone that doesn't! X

tapatalking x

I totally understand how you feel! I feel like this at the minute and feeling really stressed about choosing one!
I'm off to a baby shop close by to try out a few new seats and see what I like :)
x

Yeah I think you do need to go somewhere to try the car seats as they don't all fit in every car.. I was saying to my friend the other day I wish you could 'try before you buy' certain baby things as like with a pram, you don't necessarily know if it's suitable for your needs unless you've taken it out for a walk with baby strapped in! Xxx

tapatalking x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back