Corrie

bbee

Reaction score
Couldn't see a corrie thread anywhere?!:0
Ever since being pregnant and not really in any state to go out and do the usual with my friends, I have really started to get into the soaps! Corrie being my favourite!
There must be some more ladies who are also addicted to it lol!

Thought I'd start the thread off!! :D x x x

Yes I am a big corrie lover these days !! Used to b eastenderes , but corrie is great these days

Finally someone watches it!!:p
I love corrie, it's the best soap!x xx

Haha ! Yes corrie all the way x

Have to join this thread, I love Corrie! Excited to see what happens the next few weeks with Karl and Nick...

Have to say also does anyone else find Paul the fireman completely annoying or is it just me??

x

Yes I find him annoying!!! He irritates me, I think it's his voice and some of the faces he pulls.. :lol:xxx

Haha he's annoyed me from the start! It's weird because the same actor played someone in Hollyoaks and I really liked him in that! Glad you agree he is completely annoying in Corrie lol.

Looking forward to this thread as things unfold over the next few weeks xx

I love corrie!!!
I hate karl!! He needs to be found out asap! And yes I hate paul the fireman too, but eileen is horrible so living with her is enough to turn anyone into a pain in the ass. I also HATE owen!! He's so horrible!
Did you hear chris fountain (aka tommy duckworth) has been sacked? Something to do with demeaning raps he posted online.

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

I know! Can't believe it! I liked tommy! :( xx

Last edited:
Corrie are gonna have no staff left at this rate x

Oh my goodness i hope they wrap the karl storyline up soon, i find him sooooo annoying, i just cringe every time he's on screen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back