Convinced I am pregnant

Loulou1987

Reaction score
Hi everyone! But of a long one I'm afraid but hoping someone has had this before and can offer some advice??
So me and partner are sexually active, with no notice being taken of ovulation dates etc. It's more of a if it happens then we will go with it (we both have one child each from previous relationships).
So I had my period on 20th may, the normal heavy bleeding, cramping and general moodiness! Expected period was due on 17th June (my periods are always on time, never early or late, and always last 7 days).
Cue my 'period' coming on the 13th, so 4 days early, and nowhere near as heavy as normal, started off brownish and then going to a light red colour, then back to brown. This lasted for 6 days and had no cramping or anything. Since then I have had the horrible metal taste in my mouth, have generally felt rubbish, almost hungover despite no alcohol! Constant headaches, nausea and bleeding gums.
So 2 weeks later, being convinced I am pregnant and the bleeding I experienced was implantation, we did a pregnancy test (clear blue digital) which came out as not pregnant.
I still have all of these symptoms which feel like they are getting worse.
I just feel pregnant but I'm so confused as it says I'm not! I know you hear of people who have negative tests for a few months in their pregnancy but is this actually for real?
I just want to know if I'm going mad or not?!

It's possible esp on a cb digital as it's not that sensitive. To girls in your situation I point you to my own mother she got a neg on a blood test at 8 weeks then at 10-12 weeks with still no af they decided to scan and there I was!

Thankyou for your reply!
I just find it very odd that I 'feel' pregnant! Had I had none of these symptoms then it wouldn't even cross my mind! I can not function without tea in the mornings (and about 10 through the day- everything is better with tea right?!) and now I can not stomach the thought of it! I can barely eat, although when I do try I feel full and sick. So many little things are pointing to this, but I don't know? My partner thinks I'm going mad, but what does he know? He's never been pregnant haha
How long should I wait to test again? I was disappointed when it came back not pregnant, so I don't want to feel that way again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back