Contraceptive Malfunction

Mahriah27

Reaction score
As the title says.. we had a bit of a malfunction in the contraceptive department. It also happened to be on my predicted ovulation date as well. I started having really bad lower back ache 4 days after and very sore nips. I am so tired the last few days I have to nap when my babies are napping. I have a 3 year old and an 11 month old. As much as having another baby would be a blessing and I would be so thankful...I a just not ready mentally for another one. I would have three children three and under.. My, My. So as for the question I have, with my pregnancy I got lower back pain a few days after O day as well but could this just be PMS? How soon do you all have your PMS after O day?

What contraceptive do you use that it failed, condom only? If that then it's risky and you could be pregnant from that... If you don't use hormones and actually ovulate then your oestrogen rises after ovulation to prepare for pregnancy regardless of conception. But even if you were actively trying that would happen and it's only if it's a sticky bean that it would result in pregnancy so the only way of getting an answer is to test for pregnancy 2 weeks after ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back