Consultant led.

vegas

Reaction score
Had a midwife appointment yesterday and she told me I'll be consultant led from now on as my first baby had a lower than predicted birth weight. Means I'll get more scans. Anyone else the same?

I'm not 100% lol I've been to see the consultant and have another scan on Thurs and she wants to see me at 22weeks too but I'm not sure i think I'm still midwife led I have no clue!!! Lol I'm feeling looked after in this pregnancy so I'm going with that for now!!!

Hi I'm going to be consultant led due to previous big babies and also haemoraging during my last birth. I will still see my midwife but have extra appointments with the consultant don't worry it just means they will see you more to keep an eye on baby :) xx

Thanks guys. Sorry didn't realise the thread has duplicated. Ooops!

Me! Got my BFP on Monday and the consultant put me on daily heparin injections and aspirin right away. I have my first scan with him on Monday 24th. I've had 4 miscarriages this year so really glad to be getting the proper care this time x

Have you been diagnosed with a clotting disorder then? I'm on aspirin and they think there is something wrong with my blood they just don't know what! So they keep discussing when/if I need clexane. It will be interesting to follow your story! Hope this is your rainbow

Thank you Eryinera, hope everything is OK. I have antiphospholipid syndrome x

I'm on aspirin for low papp a count :) they put you on it for a few different reasons i think xxxx

I'm on it since I had an inflamed heart last year. But you blood increases when pregnant so one 75mg aspirin may not be sufficient in later stages

I'm on aspirin to try and stop me getting pre eclampsia again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back