consultant app, with a lil rant

Kayelle

Reaction score
Had appointment yesterday with consultant, so annoyed I have only just calmed enough to write it!

It was at 2.45pm. Mil and I have to pay £5 each for the stinky bus to get there each time. After waiting for half an hour , midwife calls me to check blood pressure, all is fine, she also told me GTT results all fine, so good news. So she then says ok go back and wait the consultant will want to scan you. So the next 2 hour wait although annoying is ok as I will get to see lil bumpy. I didn't remember the name of my consultant, but there were only 2 and mine was a white man, the other was a black lady. So a girl we knew was the appoint behind me, but got called first, then I got called like a min after. Saw the lady, she measured bump then said , too late to scan today come back tomorrow goodbye. My friend comes out and the man consultant scanned her there and then!
Absolutely fuming! I couldn't have the s an, and gave to pay another fiver to go back because they were late!!!! So angry that if I had been allowed to see the consulatnt I was sipposed to I would have been sorted!
Lucky it was a friend or I would have been more annoyed just so frustrated that i sat there all that time just to have her poke bumpy, the nurse told me 2 hours before GTT was fine!

There was something that's made me smile, a girl had come in for check up, didn't notice her leave, then as we were leaving heard like only 2 screams and then crying baby! So lovely got tears in my eyes! Also jealous lol

Sorry for long rant, and I know its good at least I know for now lil bumpy is fine, just gotta wait for phonecall for appoint time

I totally understand you! It's so annoying when you are spending time and in the end, you don't get what you expected. This is time you'll never get back!!! I hope you don't have to pay anything at least?

xx

Just the bus fare back again :-( £5 they add up! Glad you understand tho!
It's also hot in there, chairs uncomfy and lights make me wanna sleep :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back