Constipation!

fairyprincess

Reaction score
Sorry in advance for the tmi!

Been so bloated this week and I can't remember the last time I went for a number 2 and definitely haven't been going frequently for a good few weeks now.

So, I made a really bad decision and had a Nando's this afternoon and now I'm paying for it! I'm so constipated, I tried having a nap (not to ease the constipation get just cos I was tired) and couldn't sleep cos it's so uncomfortable. I've ended up taking a laxative sachet (safe I've checked) so hoping things get moving soon.

Sorry just wanted to share x

I had lactulose for a few weeks, every other day and that helped me. It's a horrible feeling otherwise! X

I'm needing to take a fybogel every second day xx

Well I went for a walk after I'd taken a sachet and when I got back was able to go which has relieved a little bit. Pregnancy is so glamorous! Lol x

When i was at GP she referred me to Hhospital for scans to rule out a ectopic i had my scan today and my pains are because of constipation! Im mortified. Ive been having a bit of trouble but didn't think it was that bad! Going to get lactulose from doc hopefully sort it out. I was eating plenty of bran and midwife thinks its made it worse!

Hi Mommy,

Drink more water to get relieved from constipation. :) You can go for fruits and vegetables also which is a healthy way in relieving constipation. If you still want to go for natural ways when this remedies are not working, then take this Digestic by Mimonis. It is an herbal supplement that greatly helps me in my constipation problem.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back