Constipation :(

Chrissi

Reaction score
Been to my husbands grandparents house today to visit. After days if not going to the toilet, I got two or three huge cramps and started sweating with an incredible urge to go to the toilet... I had to get my hubby to take me home, as I am funny about using other people's toilets, it was so embarrassing and they could all hear my stomach churning!
Has anyone else had this problem with constipation and then loose? The cramps aren't bh, as I couldn't feel any tightening with them xx

If you're having poo issues, go see your dr and ask for movocol! I had terrible constipation in my last 2 pregnancies so when it began early this time I rang and requested a call back so I didn't even have an appointment and she gave it to me without even seeing her!

I already have lactulose and fybogel, but the lactulose makes me gag lol. I drink alot of water and trying to eat plenty of fiber rich food xx

Movocol is stronger! I had fibregel and lactulose and still didn't go! Just on movocol at the moment, and although not as regular as I used to be, it's a lot better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back