Constipation/bloating - symptom?

emma_85

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I have a few new things happening, that seem to have reared their ugly heads over the last few days. My face is flushing red hot after eating my evening meal. The main thing being that I also feel bloated and seem to be constipated. Today I have had tummy pains that are making me feel like I need some help to pass stools. Can I take ducolax or senakot?

I tested yesterday after my 2ww and got a negative result. Today is my first day of being late (due on today, but no sign of AF) therefore, IF I am pregnant can I take anything to relieve this awful bloating and tummy pains?

Hi Emma

I am experiencing exactly the same thing with the constipation and I do think it can be a symptom of pregnancy. It's making me so uncomfortable today. I'm about 7/8 dpo.

I don't think you can take Dulcolax though. When I googled it people were recommending Fybogel and lactulose.

I'm pregnant and suffered really bad with constipation Dr prescribed me lactulose xx

I am not use into ducolax as it may bring bad side effects on our body. Try this DIgestic from Mimonis which we have used when we got constipation. It works well to all of our family and for sure will work with you also.

Rennie Deflatine hav helped me a little. The pains I was having were trapped wind! So bad I thought it was something bad going on! Safe in pregnancy. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back