Constipated ..... AGAIN!

Linzie2012

Reaction score
So the last time I went was Friday before my scan, & that was because of anxiety... I tend to go lose when anxious ( TMI sorry )

Since then I've yet to go again & it's so bloody uncomfortable.

I'm eating fibre filled cereal for breakfast & drinking lots of water. I am eating bread, cheese but not loads like I use too.

I don't want to take anymore lactulose as its make me ill then constipated again afterwards.

What more can I do ? :-(

I just had to walk 3 miles home from work up steep inclines in 27c heat with a uncomfortable tummy - no amused !

Last edited:
This must be why I'm
Not constipated cause I'm petrified of beig sick .. So I'm always panicking and anxious . Xx

I normally don't go for a week at a time I have like a phobia of going lol - although went yesterday then had a non alcoholic strawberry daquari and went today again with no problem looks like ok mayb need to have one o thead everyday lol x

Aw hun I feel for you! I've been struggling too and when I do finally go I only go a teeny bit so I never feel like I've emptied myself if you know what I mean! Some people say eat something strong like garlic or hot spice to irritate your gut and get things moving, but other than that it sounds like you're doing everything right! Maybe cut the bread and cheese completely?? Sorry I can't be any more help!! xxx

Try some baked beans, cherry tomatoes or similar, plums or strawberries to get you 'moving' the next day. I eat shreddies or weetabix every morning & that helps too, plus as you say, copious amounts of water. Think cheese & white bread can make you constipated, but if you have it with about 10 cherry tomatoes should alleviate this. Good luck :) xx

I had a chicken curry last night & went twice today ! Yeeeeeeeee exciting when I to poop lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back