ConstAntly worrying and freaking out!

Jojo84

Reaction score
I'm having such a nervous pregnancy! I'm 5+2 and am constantly worrying because my boobs hurt on and off and not the same... sometimes not at all!! I know symptoms fluctuate but I just can't stop worrying myself :(

I've had no cramping they wasn't related to needing the toilet Snd no bleeding... So I need people to tell me it's fine and stop worrying! I don't know if it's because I'm so emotional :(

It IS fine, right??t

It's complete normal to feel this way! Early pregnancy can be quite stressful - worrying about what could happen...we all do it!

Try hard not to symptom spot...they really do come and go!

Most important - try to relax, drink plenty of water, eat as healthily as possible and try to enjoy this time. Pregnancy goes so fast! xx

Thanks. I'm so nervous about the whole thing!! Waiting for mum to get home from holiday (shes in crete) so she can reassure me. At a time like this a girl needs her mummy. How dare she go on holiday!! I dd tell her over the phone and she was so happy I'm sure the people on the mainland heard her lol

Bless you. Yup tri one is pretty scary everything is unknown you fret because you don't have symptoms you fret because you do have symptoms you fret because you have pain and or tiny bleeds you fret because your hormones are muddled up right now. Honestly you will be scared right up until that 12 week scan its normal after that you relax some but are more hormonal and worry about the next scan and I don't think it helps that in tri one lots of people do sadly loose babies. You hope yours won't be one of the statistics there is nothing you can do except try and ease the sickness and take preg vits and be as healthy as you can iv been twice through an awful scan being told baby was incompatible with life and had a terrible decision to make...but third time lucky and I'm now classed as full term at 37 weeks with the nursery almost done and things slotting into place so while I'm sure all is and will be fine for you even if things do go wrong there is hope in the future. Big hugs try to be de stressed for. Your own and baby sake and don't over do it your little bean needs you to grow huge congratulations too xxxx

I'm another worrier right here! :) I've calmed down a lot now since I met my midwife and realised the pains I were feeling were normal! I'm a first time mummy so I'm not sure what to expect!

My symptoms come and go too hun, some days I go days without sickness or sore boobs then suddenly I get hit with it again for a few days :lol:

I'm sure everything will be fine :hugs: xxx

I'm 27+3, I've never had any symptoms! No sickness, no sore boobs, no extreme tiredness - nothing!!! Chill out! Lol x

Jojo I swear you are describing me even with no bleeding or cramping I'm terrified of mmc hopefully it will get easier once we have had 12 week scans. Xxxx

I don't WANTA bleeding. I was saying leering and cramping to reassure that I haven't had a bad bleed or painful cramp

Believe me JoJo I know how scary it is, however it is such a shame to have such a precious time ruined by fear and stress.

I set myself 'do-able' milestones:

I always spotted with my losses and never got beyond 6 weeks without some kind of spotting so 6 weeks was my first milestone.

We never saw a HB with any other pregnancies so that was my second milestone.

I basically took everyday without a bleed as a positive sign.

Looking back I don't know how I remained so calm?? I was peace personified !!!

I hope you get to a point when u can begin to enjoy this experience

xxxxxxx

i lost my first at 4.5 weeks... it was VERY early so i've at least got past that. i kinda feel too good lol... like i feel totally fine most of thetime like nothing is different, then ill just feel like i'm gagging but never enough to be sick. i know some people just dont get sick but i kinda feel like im not pregnant most of the time and i worry.

i keep putting my hand on my stomach and talking to it... tellingit to nestle in there nice and tight so i can love it if it gets out... which just makes me sad

i guess i feel a little like if i feel hopeful for one moment it will be sods law and it'll be gone. thats sad, right?

i lost my first at 4.5 weeks... it was VERY early so i've at least got past that. i kinda feel too good lol... like i feel totally fine most of thetime like nothing is different, then ill just feel like i'm gagging but never enough to be sick. i know some people just dont get sick but i kinda feel like im not pregnant most of the time and i worry.

i keep putting my hand on my stomach and talking to it... tellingit to nestle in there nice and tight so i can love it if it gets out... which just makes me sad

i guess i feel a little like if i feel hopeful for one moment it will be sods law and it'll be gone. thats sad, right?

Nope its not sad, I'm the same. I miscarried at almost 11 weeks last time. But first scan that showed something wasn't quite right was at 6ish weeks. I'm so worried this time. I'm not feeling as sick as previous pregnancies either. I can't take it anymore, I'm booking a private scan for next week when I'll be 7 weeks. Just want to see that there is something In there. Seeing a heartbeat will be a bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back