constantly tired

MrsCK

Reaction score
Is it normal that I'm absolutely knackered all the time, I mean I know they say tiredness is an early symptom but this is ridiculous...I struggle to wake up in the morning and I am exhausted by 2pm (I even had afternoon naps over the weekend and I can NEVER usually sleep in the day) and then by 7pm I'm ready for bed.

normal??? I am just over 4 weeks pregnant.

Yes all normal. On Sunday I got up at 9:30, nap from 1-4 then asleep again by 10! Can't do that during the week with the kids to look after, but wish I could!

I'm finding I'm having to get up at 6am-ish though to pee, and I can't get back to sleep. Still tired.

Me too! Prob being I'm struggling to sleep at night with my mind racing n just being so hot! I mean boiling! Temp 37.5!

Yesterday I was a wreck- really took it out on my OH n gave him a hard time :-/ lady night I was asleep at 10 n had the best nights sleep in weeks n feel so much better for it this morning! So it's all very normal just listen to your body it's working hard in there :) n rest where you can xx

Yeah it's completely normal so I wouldn't worry about it just nap when you can and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yeah it's normal :) I haven't had it so much this time round..
But my first pregnancy I was dropping off to sleep several times a day.
I was asleep by like 7ish and could sleep til 10 am then still be shattered!
Wonder if its gender related?

I dunno what my first baby was as didn't get past 6 weeks, but this time round I'm tired but I can stay awake haha!

Xx

I am tired but not shattered , but do go to bed early most nights

Me too. Totally exhausted all the time. Don't remember it being this bad first time round. I just want to sleep all the time.

It doesn't help that work has been very full on since I found out as I got promoted and have to replace half the team. I sooo need a holiday.

X

Very normal. I'm still shattered these days. I reckon it's practice for when bebe is here :lol:

Very normal. I'm still shattered these days. I reckon it's practice for when bebe is here :lol:

oh good way of looking at it...just hope it doesn't last all through the pregnancy

I was super tired for about the first month, then started to get a little energy back and now that's being zapped by vomiting all the time :( xxx

I am super tired mixed with a true hate for all food. I Thought being pregnant was fun but so far it has been a bit disappointing. I can barely leave the house. I used to love food. When will this feeling end?

I am super tired mixed with a true hate for all food. I Thought being pregnant was fun but so far it has been a bit disappointing. I can barely leave the house. I used to love food. When will this feeling end?

Around 40 weeks :p x

Thanks so much at least there is some hope! Good that you could put a smile on my face though. Today I managed toast and bacon I was so happy! Don't want to rush the process but roll on 40 weeks :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back