Constantly Hungry - Anyone Else or Am I imagining it?

iWitch

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is all in my head or not but I am really hungry all of the time. Since finding out I'm pregnant, I've had breakfast every day. A healthier lunch. Snacked on fruit and pea pods thought the day and a decent sized tea every evening (with lots of pasta) and shortly after I'm hungry...and they said this eating for 2 business was a myth. Anyone else? xx

I'm exactly the same! Feel like such a pig as I'm just hungry all the time! At work I can barely wait till break to have a piece of fruit!

Not hungry all the time but when I start to feel hungry I need to eat, as in before a cup of tea and a biscuit would be fine, not anymore, need to eat 3 square meals a day, snacking on nuts and fruits as well

It's so hard too because I don't want anyone at work to know but if I carry on eating like a pig, they'll notice! I actually need to buy some nuts but the little adds near me doesn't stock them! Also I'm nipping to the loo frequently too xx

I had this BIG time, it was one of my main consistent symptoms. And if I didn't eat I'd feel nauseous so I'd have to eat even if I'd only had a big meal 45 mins or so before!

Well thankfully it's not making me nauseous or I would constantly be eating. At least I can try hold out for a short while xx

Yep I the same! Never eat biscuits, nowi keep eating arrowroot biscuits at my desk when I feel sick (which is basically all day :) ) and people must have noticed as I never eat biscuits usually!

Don't feel too bad tho, as I'm 4lb lighter than when I found out I was pregnant - although my belly looks well bloated today! Xxx

Up until about 9 weeks I was eatin tons. Just could not fill myself up! Then week 11 came and now I don't want anything :/ just feel sick most the time ! :/ x

Eating is the only thing that stops me feeling hideous - not gonna be good for the waist line!!

I wonfer if people at my work will notice the bottle of ginger ale I brought it today!! Hehe!! :)

xx

i feel sick until i eat then it goes away till im hungry again, try lots of small meals and snacks, it works for me :) xxx

Oh my life - I'm exactly the same! So glad it isn't just me, I'm desperately trying to not eat more than I normally would as don't want to put loads of weight on, but I'll eat a normal meal and then within 30 minutes my stomach is rumbling again and feels empty! Haha.

I've been told to eat little but often, so as to stop me getting hungry at all. I've got dried fruit and stuff like that as snacks and I'm drinking loads of water, but then that means more trips to the loo! x

I snack all the time, on bad things hehe! Put on a fair bit of weight too ):

Little and often is so difficult tho when you don't want people knowing. I've eaten nearly a full bag of peas today from snacking! Good job this is normal in pea season xx

I know! And people get suspicious if you pull out carrot sticks haha!

Oh well, most people don't dare ask if you're pregnant in case you're not. So I just act like I'm on a diet. xx

Most are expecting it of me because I'm always so broody and got married last year xx

I feel sick if I get hungry and I remember from last time it gets worse and worse.then at the end I couldn't eat cos my insides were so squished by mahoosive baby. Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back