Constant waves of panic attacks :(

Holly1991

Reaction score
It's getting un-bearable now... Since last Friday I have started actually being sick and feeling worse in general! Aren't I supposed to be feeling better soon not worse? I have a huge phobia of vomiting or feeling sick. (Anything to do with sick tbh!) constant waves of panic attacks its really gettin me down. I don't want to take any tablets cause there's far too many side affects and I want what's best for my baby.

Just want to cry, & struggling with the thought of going back to work next Friday when I'm feeling so terrible. Struggling to even go out the flat without panicking and retching!

Gahh

X

The tablets I was given are perfectly safe for baby I'll get you the name when I'm home. The biggest concern for baby is your stress levels and taking a tablet to stop the sickness will calm you right down and that is best for baby. I also have panic attacks so I know how scared you get and I won't tell you to try and relax and stay calm. Just think of the bigger picture. A safe tablet will cure not only your sickness but your panic too so will leave you and baby feeling better. Hope your feeling better soon x

The tablets I was given are perfectly safe for baby I'll get you the name when I'm home. The biggest concern for baby is your stress levels and taking a tablet to stop the sickness will calm you right down and that is best for baby. I also have panic attacks so I know how scared you get and I won't tell you to try and relax and stay calm. Just think of the bigger picture. A safe tablet will cure not only your sickness but your panic too so will leave you and baby feeling better. Hope your feeling better soon x

I got given 'metoclopramide' tablets. Says not to use when breast feeding as can harm the baby? I just don't understand how a baby can be safe in me with these tablets if a nursing baby isn't. If you get me? X

Think that's what mine are. Sound familiar I googled loads even called the chemist to check and they all assured me they are fine in pregnancy. Not that I can take them as my blood pressure is so high. Not sure about the breast feeding comments suppose it is weird but some sickness tablets carry cautions in pregnancy but they say fine with no cautions x

Last edited:
Something else is I have to come off my regular medicine by 28 weeks. Safe in the rest of pregnancy but baby absorbs things from you in the last 12 weeks so maybe it's safe as baby dosnt absorb till the end x

Ah I see :) thank you... Sorry if I sound silly... I just want the best like we all do :)
I am a worry wart as you can see Etc.. Sickness is not too bad today but then again not tried going out haha.
Thank you for your help xx

It's not silly I know exactly how you feel. I worry about every little thing but to me they are massive. Your welcome any time x

My sickness has been getting worse too - Managed to throw up outside the hospital in a hedge it came on so quickly. I feel your pain, it really is crap!

You poor thing hun,

I too suffer every now and again with panic attacks, it took a lot of effort to get out to my mums today dont want to leave the safety of my house. Dont want to be ill anywhere else. Anyway she gave me her travel sickness bands and so far(only been wearing them 3 1/2hrs)thry seem to be working a little bit. Not gone away but defo better.

I always said i wudnt want to take tablets but i totally wud now!!

Michelle. x

My sickness has been getting worse too - Managed to throw up outside the hospital in a hedge it came on so quickly. I feel your pain, it really is crap!

Ohhh yeah this happened to me on Monday! I puked outside hospital in a tree! It's just horrible and people look at you like ew. It's awful. Xx

You poor thing hun,

I too suffer every now and again with panic attacks, it took a lot of effort to get out to my mums today dont want to leave the safety of my house. Dont want to be ill anywhere else. Anyway she gave me her travel sickness bands and so far(only been wearing them 3 1/2hrs)thry seem to be working a little bit. Not gone away but defo better.

I always said i wudnt want to take tablets but i totally wud now!!

Michelle. x

Mmmm I'm just much happier at home. It's ridic. See I have to be careful cause about 3/4 years ago I wouldn't leave to house ever. I feel like I'm having a relapse..

Thank you ladies for all your kind words, and its nice to know I'm not on my own!
Just need to fight this off! I hope my children never get this. X

Its horrid isnt it hun, and you can only take it a small step at a time and one day at a time.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back