Constant feeling of needing to go for a number 2?

Summergurl

Reaction score
Since Thursday I've had a constant feeling of needing to go to the loo but I don't need to as I've been (sorry if tmi)

I'm wondering if this is the start of something?
I've not had that many tightenings that I've noticed but have had a few that are noticable for me to stop and realise the bump is rock hard.

No stomach aches though.

This is my first so I really have no idea what I'm meant to be looking out for :???:

I believe that is a good sign that baby's head is low, I remember having this feeling in my last pregnancy and when I asked midwife she said baby presses on nerves that are right by the bowel which makes you think you need a poo, when you are in labour and you decide you need to push, that is kinda what it feels like, like you need a massive poo, and when baby's head comes round the bend and crowns it feels like you are pooing a baby out! It's amazing really xx

One of my friends had that sensation and the following night her waters broke :) x

That's good to know Lexi.
Waters are still there and so is the feeling like I need to go, not long left!

It's good signs though, any other signs? X

Jackson engaged quite early last time and I felt like that since he engaged. Basically a pressure as if something was sitting ready to come :shock:

Could be braxton hicks with the bump tightening on/off? I had this too with my first.

So far none with this one. Good luck :)

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back