constant feeding!

kim88

Reaction score
My little girl is 6 days old and for the majority of the day and night all she wants is to be fed. Does this stop and become less often? Its really tiring:(

Unfortunately its normal as they build up your supply but it does settle. Most women stop because they think they are not producing enough but babies "order" milk by suckling. Just make sure her latch is good but if she is gaining weight/producing nappies, get dvds, snacks and cuddle and fees as much as she wants.
Now at 3 months my boy feeds for 5-10 minutes mostly. You are doing very well! X
Tapatalking so cant see signatures

thank you, just feel like I'm stuck to the couch. I cant get anything done. I'm just worrying itl be like this for 6 months xx

It wont. I promise. First 6 weeks are the hardest. Around day 10 they have a big growth spurt. Try not to worry about getting stuff done, enjoy cuddles. Its the best gift you can give to your child. Before you know it, they will be running around

How are you doing hun? X

still breastfeeding and expressing but had to add a top up of formula a couple of times a day as i was so worried she wasn't getting enough. She is so much more content now and i am happy with that xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back