Constant dull backache and period type pains....

Corrinne37

Reaction score
.... is this the very early stages of labour????

Had 2 x paracetamol and hasnt even touched it!!

Come on baby ....need to catch up with the royal baby as the duchess is in early stages!!!!!!

EEKKKKK!!!

Hope sooooo cos I've had constant period pain all night and really need it to turn into some good strong contractions lol. Oh and I reeeeeaaalllly want a royal coin :) xx Fx for us both xx

Hope sooooo cos I've had constant period pain all night and really need it to turn into some good strong contractions lol. Oh and I reeeeeaaalllly want a royal coin :) xx Fx for us both xx

How are you feeling? Any more twinges?
My dull backache is still there, OH reckons its cos of the shear size of me!!
So lovely arent they...have really struggled today in this heat and with no nursery for my son, really need to get this baby out!!

x

Ooooo hopefully the start ladies :) xx

How are you feeling? Any more twinges?
My dull backache is still there, OH reckons its cos of the shear size of me!!
So lovely arent they...have really struggled today in this heat and with no nursery for my son, really need to get this baby out!!

x

Arrrggh nothing much today. A couple of tightenings but that is all :-( Went for a long walk this morning n did lots of vigorous bouncing on my ball. Also blended a fresh pineapple n suffered heartburn for drinking it but still nothing. Gutted cos I really wanted it to happen today. Oh well due date tomorrow so I'll see what that brings :)

How about you? Any more signs? xx

Ohhh I hope this is it for u c.... Keep me updated!!! So exciting xxx

Good luck lovelys. Your little ones are to headstrong to be sharing their birthdays with some royal prince and need th days to themselves.
Not long now im sure how exciting. just take it easy as you are going to have a very busy month!!
fingers crossed
XDaisy

Backache and period pains feel worse today, didnt sleep hardley at all last night and now I just cant stop crying and i dont know why?
Feel an hormonal emotional wreck!!
Just phoned my mum in tears and she is coming to pick my son up so i can get some sleep.
HOPEFULLY OI'LL FEEL BETTER AFTER THAT!!

Aaah hope you're feeling better Corrine. I just feel really restless and don't know what to do with myself :-( Going for another walk in a minute see if it helps. Had some more tightenings today but no pain or discomfort. Bring on the pain I say :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back