Constant dull aching...

Nic36

Reaction score
Have been having very slight dull aches across the lower abdomen all day, plus very slight lower back ache on and off. Nothing significant and has not stopped me doing anything I would normally do. Crazy but I keep wanting it to get worse!! Lol
Guessing it's just my body adjusting and getting ready for the big event! :)

ive been having this too for over a week now (im 37+5). Midwife said its the baby engaging and body preparing itself for labor. soaking in a nice bath with some lovely oils has helped ease it.

Think I might have to have a nice relaxing bath tonight then! :)

I had dull back ache yesterday so took a bath and it went, but have it again today :(
xx

Warm bubble baths work for me for a few hours but then the aches come back. I don't find them painful, just annoying more than anything. Hope your ok Nic x

Yeah - wouldn't describe it as painful, just niggly!

I've had a dull ache in my lower belly this evening. It's uncomfortable and I can't seem to relax :( had BH all day too :(

Pip has been really wriggly today as well, and getting lots of pressure down below. Said to DH earlier it felt like he was burrowing into my foof!

Wanting somethin to happen but I doubt it will yet :(

How u feelin now Nic? xx

Last edited:
I've been getting this too! This evening it's felt almost like a dodgy tummy and the pain you get with it in your back (but no toilet goings on -tmi)... Hope this is all doing something!

Yes, Verity - is a bit like a dodgy tummy type feeling... But I know it isn't that! It's still there, but as I say, it's not stopping me doing anything.
Oh, Larly, can I relate to that down below pressure... Ouchie!! Was so bad in the evening yesterday, LO was incredibly wriggly. DH keeps telling her not to hurt her Mummy, but she just isn't listening! :(

Pip has been so active tonight. Think he is excited about the snow! Now up with aching still and loose bowels (tmi!) had them all the way though but tonight is worse :( DH is in no fit state for this to be the start of things. He is curretly asleep cuddling a bucket! Lol!

Oh no... Sorry to hear you are suffering... :(. I'm hoping we don't get too much snow... Supposed to come Saturday night... so off to Tesco in the morning to get all stocked up. Had my new fridge freezer delivered yesterday, so can't wait to get it full of yummy food! :). Have been storing milk and juice in the garden for the past few days - breakfasts have been sooooo cold!! Lol
Going to then spend the weekend cooking up some lovely bts I can put into my freezer ready to use when LO arrives. :)

Now see that's one but if nearing I can't be bothered to do! Lol! I've didn't days cookin stuff up before only to forget I've got it. Either that or I forget to defrost it!

Now back in bed with heartburn, wriggly baby and snoring DH!! Can't wake him up either as I'll never hear the end of it. Just wanna sleep :sleep:

I' m going to make stuff, but if it's yummy I'll probably ending up eating half of it before LO arrives!! Lol
Hope you manage to get some sleep - if the snoring gets too bad put the bucket over his head!! ;). Think I might try and get some sleep too - have a busy day tomorrow! Xx

Good Luck hun. I'm gonna give it a go too but I'm not very hopeful!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back