Constant bfns still no af.

violet13

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
I went to a walk in centre yesterday and had a chat to a gyno who was doing smears etc she said absolutely no way stress delays a period like this she said I would of come on at least a few days later than normal not miss and get to cycle day 38, 39 today. I have had constant bfns but have had cramping on and off since missing my period and my left side is more crampy than the right. I've got horrible spots which isn't like me, nipple changes and leakage and I'm fed up I just want af now or a bfp whichever comes first. She also said to me after doing a quick check as I asked for one that she couldn't find my cervix straight off as it was so high up and she said I had quiet a bit of lotion cm she also did a swab for thrush which my dr did too which was negative so I'm back at the Drs Monday I'm requesting bloods and I honestly want a scan I had a cyst on my right ovary 2 years ago that only showed on a scan. I don't have pcos as I've been tested for that and I apparently have endometriosis which I had tests for but they've come back clear as well. Fml this is ridiculous I guess I needed a bit of a rant too haha thanks ladies xxx

Last edited:
Rant away thats what half of this forum is for hun lol x
Hope you get some clarity soon, hopefully in the form of a bfp x

Thank you Hun, I've just got home from a friends baby shower and I ended up crying because I dropped a glass and it broke its not special or anything but I had such a good day and now I've ended up in floods of tears :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back