conserned

Layla

Reaction score
hi guys

this is my third pregnancy, so im very clued up on what to expect etc

however, i swear im feeling movements! i keep telling myself that its impossible and its just wind, but after teh movements, no wind comes.

i am almost 7 weeks, so this seems very impossible to me, i have tried to find info on the net but with no luck, does anyone know if you can feel movement this early on?

another thing im now thinking about is maybe im further along than 7 weeks, i had a peroid in april tho, is it possible for me to still have had that if i was pregnant it was def more than an implant bleed.

im seeing my mmidwife for the first time next week, so i will be talking to her about it then

Hi Layla

Really nice to read your note as this is also my 3rd pregnancy. You're probably right you know - I have also been feeling movement. I recognised the movement the moment I felt it. Like you, I felt as if I was further along because of my severe nausea from day 1 and also because of the movement earlier than before. However, I had an early scan this week and I was right on track. 10 weeks and only one baby. Since I found out I was pregnant I was convinced I was carrying twins - phew!!
Are you having really bad nausea or other symptoms? Let me know how you go - I am convinced 3rd babies cause more trouble.......... lol!! :lol:
Take care.
Kindest Regards
Emilia

Emilia, thank you so much for replying!

Glad to know im not going mad with this lol, people keep telling me its just wind or gas, but im sure its not! i know movements when i feel them!

its not all the time, but every now and again, when im sat quiet, i can feel it.

I had a bit of sickness before i did a test, thats how i knew i was pregnant, morning sickness is diffrent to bug sickness, but as soon as i showed up posative, it went! so i have been very lucky.
other symptoms i have is extreme tiredness, im going to bed at 9pm most nights and having naps through the day! lol

i have lower back ache now and again and im peeing like mad lol

my other half is comvinced im having twins, im seeing my midwife in a week so hopefuly she can give me some idea by feeling my tummy.

it was great hearing from you, keep in touch! :D

xxxx

Hello :lol:
Do you have twins in your family somewhere? It's a jolly scary thought for me. My mum had un-identical twins to start with. I would have loved the thought of having 2, but since this nausea I'm saying "one more and that's that"!!!! :lol: I'm nearly 36 and wondering if it's an age thing!!! :eek:
I have also been incredibly tired and going to bed same time as my other 2 children. Snap - also peeing for Africa!
My son Scott is 11 and my daughter Philippa is nearly 9. It's a huge gap, but we're all excited!
My son was born in London, my daughter in Edinburgh and I guess now that we've moved to SA, we might as well complete the circle!
How old are you children and what sexes? Will you want to find out what you're having this time? I didn't know with my two, but here in SA you get a scan at almost every other visit and most folk seem to want to know.
Would you fancy having twins? Ouch!! comes to mind.
Good luck with your visit to midwife. I'm off to bed - just not feeling well at all. I guess I have a bit of a cold. Not nice at all :(
Chat soon!
Emilia

hi again :)

my 2 children are 7 and 5, girl and boy.

i will be finding out on this one what sex it is, im so impaitent, i cant stand not knowing lol

twins do run in my family and are due to come out in my generation, but they are on my dads side, and i was told it has to be on your mothers side, so i think i can rule out having twins, altho it would be nice!
my other half is convinced we are having them, so i hope it wont be to dissapointed when the scan shows only 1.

i hope you feel better soon

Layla
xxx

hi i am also 7/8 weeks on 3rd pregnancy and i also think im able to feel movement??? i had a early scan on the 12th may which made me 6 weeks 3 days could i really be feeling something now????

i would say anything is possible, the more pregnancies you have the eariler you feel movement and start to show.

im convinced i can feel movement, and being as this is your 3rd you will know what it feels like, if you think you can feel it, then belive that :)

I'm not disbelieving you ladies, but I don't understand how you could feel something move that is about half an inch long, even if it is a 2/3 pg?

It just seems so tiny!

hi rosieroo,

i know alot of people wont belive me when i say i can feel movements, and by movements i dont mean alot, everyday, just a few twinges now and again, the last movement i felt was 2 days ago now.

I phoned my midwife coz im to impateint to wait till thursday and she said its not unheard of, she thinks i might be further along than i think, so she will have a feel of my tummy when i see her.

Could it be your uterus twinging? When I am lying in bed at night it feels like stuff moving around, but I assume its my uterus etc cos I am only 9 weeks and aren't expecting to feel bub for about another 9...

Am looking forward to when I can though :D

Hi all
I really can't explain these movements. They are so familiar to me from my previous pregnancies. When I've been sitting forward for a wee while, I often feel movement afterwards, once standing up again. Remember, around 9 weeks your uterus is the size of a grapefruit and the baby does move inside that. A fair size to have amongst your other organs. I think perhaps we just know what those movements feel like. I'm going to enjoy them and even more so when those little hands and feet fight me in my last trimester! I guess if it's not movement - you'll soon find out if it was gas instead!!!!! :lol:
Happy thinking
Emilia xx

Hi again
Just to let you know that I'll be thinking of you getting your scan this week! Hope you get the news you want!!!
Regards
Emilia x :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back