congratulations!

petchy

Reaction score
seems i have missed a couple of arrivals as i have had such a hectic run up to xmas, not to mention xmas itself... so to save time i hope you don't mind if i cheat a little and say CONGRATS TO YOU ALL who have had your babies recently! :D :D :D

Petchy..thats a brilliant idea

Think I caught most of you, but Id like to say the same that if I did miss anyone it wasnt intentional, just a case of never coming online much, and feeding 24/7 lol. So Congratulations if I missed you.

How are you Petchy ????

i'm fine thanks ragna, just eagerly awaiting the arrival of this little one! can't wait till it's my turn to post in the new arrivals forum!! less than 5 weeks until my due date now, so things are getting heavier. i have started raspberry leaf capsules (3 a day to start with) and as soon as i'm classed as full term in a couple of weeks time i will up the dose to 6 per day and start following the old wives tales! lol

i've been so busy preparing for xmas, then having thefamily over from norway and now just getting the last few bits for baby - so i thought i'd better say congrats to everyone in case i missed someone! i'm sure i did!!

Well Petchy

Glad you ok, looking forward to seeing your announcement very soon. My daughter is due Feb 8th and is going to start taking the Tablets in a couple of weeks.
I started on the Raspberry Tea (3 cups a day) from 36 weeks and took it every single day till I gave birth (9 days late). My other Five pregnancies, I never took it, so was interested to see if it did help the Second Stage like it claims.......Well...Waters broke 4am, Contractions started strong, Then at 5.30 started pushing....and 5.34 Aidan arrived 4 minute Second Stage !!!! Dunno know if its coincidence (and ill never know) but never had such a quick birth !!

Ragna xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back