Congratulations?

Dragonfly Fi

Reaction score
It all seems very bitter sweet at the moment, like people shouldn't be congratulating me... I think I am just so acutely aware now, that this is the beginning of the road and that so many things could go wrong

On the upside, I felt myself gt pregnant, I knew the moment it happened and I felt very strongly that a spirit had joined us. My heart is telling me that everything is fine (even this early on) but my head can't quite get used to the idea, it's telling me not to be too excited or 'get my hopes up'

Wow... It's weird...

Aw hun :hugs: we should stop going on as much, sorry x x

No no it's fine, it's nice really! I just.. I dunno I am just worried about something going wrong and stuff... When people congratulate me I like it... It's just a bit bitter sweet...

Of course you are, I worried over everything and hadn't been through something as awful as you :hugs: I hope it eases soon and you can start to try and relax and enjoy your pregnancy :hugs: x x

Yeah me too! I don't really want to tell people til then so it is really nice to have people so happy for me on here, honestly it's keeping me going! I was more talking about one of my friends who I told on the sly... She was over the moon and full of congratulations... It just felt odd hearing it in person, on here it feel a bit different somehow x

:hug: it must be so difficult to have that mixture of feelings.

have you had the results yet? I hope the doctors are able to give you some reassurance about your new pregnancy :hug:

I phoned the labour ward earlier because I wanted to speak to my consultant. I was given her secretaries number but she's not in until wednesday. They did say though, that it was doubtful my results would be in :( they said maybe after Christmas... Sick of bloody waiting.

I only called to tell her that I was pregnant and therefore wasn't up for going to an unexplained ultrasound which I can only assume is to do with the cyst on my ovary they want to operate on...

I am glad I am pregnant, it means they can't operate, I would rather have another sibling for jasper than worry about not being fertile after they have messed with my tubes.

Anyway...

So who knows, speaking to the secretary on Wed, hopefully she will shed more light on things. I really don't want a pointless scan though...

They can't pin you to the bed and make you have a scan hun and they should just have a wait and watch policy now you are pregnant. It's a shame they aren't as pushy about your results as they are about your cyst :roll:

Take each day as it comes. The hormones will be hard to contend with but you'll get there xxxxxxx

Fi my darling!! Its congratulation - This is the time for YOU!!! try to enjoy it! Im thinking of you xxxxxx

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo xxxx

Ah try not to worry Hun!! I know it must be really tough but try to keep your chin up. Thinking of you x x x

Last edited:
I was just wondering how Fi is - and noticed she hadn't posted on here for ages?!? What does exiled mean?? Does it mean she has left the forum? Does anyone know how she is getting on? xx

Exiled means shes been banned from the forum hun xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

I dont really kbow the ins and outs hun, i just know thts hat exiled means xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member