Confusion since early miscarriage

KatieLock1985

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'm posting in the correct forum but I am after some advice. At the end of March I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks, whilst it was distressing my husband and I decided to start trying again straight away. Before the miscarriage my cycle was very regular at every 32 days. Last month, the first since the miscarriage, my period started at day 29, we put this down to hormones after what happened and assumed it'd settle down but last night I started spotting and it's only day 28. I also got an awful case of thrush which started yesterday. I'm still barely spotting this morning so am not sure if it could be to do with the thrush? I'm just very confused as it's still too early for my period to start?!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

KatieLock

Things change after an mc my cycles were always 28 days spot on now they are between 26-29 days depending how long my lp is that month x

I had a mmc in jan and before that my cycles were 34 days - since theyve been 30.

At least your cycle is getting shorter so less time to wait! Xxx

Sorry for your loss hon. My cycle was weird this month, my first proper since mc and I spotted brown for 4 days before af started... Totally different for me! Just putting it down to the mc and ill see what happens this month. Our bodies go through a lot after mc and it just takes time to regulate x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back