Confusing

charlene09

Reaction score
Sorry if this may sound stupid. Basically Alanas growth is static and she has dropped from 50th centile to 10th centile in 3 weeks.
The thing I am confused about is if there is a static growth then why is my bump still growing? At 28 weeks my fundal height was 27cm and then yesterday at 31+2 my fundal height was 30.5cm so basically if i wasn't already in for growth scans there concerns wouldn't have been picked up off bump size.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Didn't want to read and run but it does. Sound very confusing. Do you have a consultant? Hope everything works out ok for you x

well I went in today for my first lot of monotoring on ANDU and she is fine but I am contracting. not regular enough to be kept in though

Well if all stays calm till next week it will just be the case of another CTG on Tuesday and then another scan Thursday and if the scan shows a reduction in growth again then it will be the case of going through the induction process and them just feeding her up on NICU/SCBU

I'm not sure what that is? Well il keep fingers crossed for you and hopefully she will grow a bit. X

A ctg is a heart trace xx

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back